Fast Weight Loss Programs
Although slow and steady wins the race, some of us just can’t wait to look great. We live in a society that needs results now.
If we’re not losing weight fast enough for us we think something is wrong and we either quit or try something else.
Scientists studied a group of women classified as obese. They were encouraged to stick to a low calorie and light for an 18 month study.
The study showed that women who lost over a pound and a half a week lost more weight overall that women who lost only a half pound or less a week.
We don’t condone rapid weight loss but this does support the fact that we do feed on our success. Much of what motivates us is directly related from the results we gain from it.
Why is this important?
Because we do need to understand how we operate. We measure everything we do. If the value isn’t there, why bother? Each defeat leaves us more skeptical and puts baggage on us that we carry into the next endeavor.
I’m not saying we should jump on these harsh and miracle diets but we need to research and understand what is going to give us the best, healthiest and lasting results. If we think of it as a lifestyle change it’s sometimes easier to accept. When we think we’re depriving ourselves it causes an automatic desire which makes us want it more.
Let’s talk about some effective approaches that we can safely accelerate our results.
- Drink a glass of water immediately upon waking up. It starts your metabolism and the cleansing of your body.
- Do an overall body cleanse. If you’ve never done a cleanse before start with something gentle. There are many things that could be slowing your body’s digestion process down. You need to rid your body of these toxins.
- Take digestive enzymes. If you feel bloated, have gas, indigestion or constipation, there’s a good chance that your body isn’t producing enough digestive enzymes, causing you to gain weight.
- Eat a lot of grapefruit. There was actually something to the grapefruit diet. There’s an enzyme in grapefruit that speeds up the fat burning process.
- Take in 100% organic, virgin, unrefined coconut oil. This is an amazing product that is good for weight loss and has many healing properties.
- Walk an hour a day. This is something we can easily do. What we’re looking for is sustained elevated heart rate.
- Find a good diet program that you’ll be able to maintain for the long haul. Remember it’s all about consistency.
- These are just some of the many ideas to slingshot into a fast weight loss program. We’re looking for only the safe ones that will achieve long lasting results.
- Eat a big breakfast. Research shows that 80 percent of people that are overweight eat a small breakfast or none at all. You’ll want to focus on things like fruit, vegetables, eggs, plain yogurt. You can eat as much as you want of these.
If you incorporate these simple steps into your everyday routine, you will see results. As with anything, turn up the juice and get faster results. Remember, if you’re just starting out, give yourself a break and don’t be too hard on yourself. Be consistant, do something every day and feed on your success. As you combine this with a comprehensive diet program, you will also see much faster results.